February 10th, 2012 | Company News
Here is a list of improvements that we’ve made over the past week to Recruit So Simple. Most of these improvements were made as the result of feedback from customers using our online recruitment software.
- Maximum number of recipients per email has been raised to 500
- Support Tickets have been improved to make browsing through large numbers of tickets easier
- Phone number identification accuracy has been improved in CV Parsing
- CV Parsing has been made quicker due to optimisations on our parsing server
- Tags, Positions and List Menu Items are now editable once they’ve been assigned to a record
- Search results for Clients now shows the Main Contact’s phone number and email address
We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
A colleague recommended Recruit So Simple to me and I’m glad I made the switch. It took a little while to get used to a new system, but after a couple of days and a little help from their customer support, I’ve...
As a startup I spent some time investigating recruitment software before stumbling upon Recruit So Simple. It’s early days, but I’ve found it very easy to use so far. The bulk import wizard made migrating data...