April 12th, 2012 | Company News
After extensive feedback from our customers, Recruit So Simple has once again taken a huge leap forward in terms of functionality and intuitiveness. Our recruitment software now boasts a ton of new features.
- New incoming email feature (with automatic journaling and full support for many different email systems)
- Automatic parsing of CVs via email
- Broadbean integration (with automatic job posting and candidate application downloads)
- Twitter integration
- Custom tags for clients and contacts (for more accurate searching)
- Shortlists for clients and contacts
- Import candidates, clients, contacts, and vacancies from CSV files (makes migrating to us easier)
- Quick view of the most recent journals when viewing search results
We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
Andrew was superb throughout the whole process. He understood that the issue would better be resolved over the phone and endeavoured to make it as easy as possible. Effortless and very efficient whilst giving...
I've worked in recruitment since 2001, so have plenty of years' experience and plenty of recruitment systems experience. Despite having worked for a very large corporate, their system was nowhere near as good...