June 25th, 2012 | Company News
We’ve just released a big update to Recruit So Simple, adding new features and improving existing ones. Most of these have come from customer feedback, we love hearing what our customers think about our recruitment software and we’re always looking for ways to improve it. Here’s what we’ve done:
- New overview screen for viewing records, bringing important information together in one place
- Tasks can now be linked to candidates/clients/contacts/vacancies and are easier to see
- Added LinkedIn job posting
- Improved social media fields for candidates, clients and contacts
- Made selecting contacts easier based on their job titles
- Updated the email and SMS system to be more efficient
- Loads of interface improvements to make the system even easier to use
Today we’ve had emails from our customers saying how much these improvements are helping them, and making it even easier to get business done using Recruit So Simple.
We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
What a fantastic start to the New Year guys - I love the updates to the system. I’m already making use of the new filtering and reporting options. Thanks for all the great support I received last week as well...
I’m a long time user of RSS - over three years now - and I can’t recommend them highly enough. On the occasions that I’ve contacted their technical support, the response times are extremely fast. This is of gre...