Latest Improvements to Recruit So Simple
October 21st, 2013 | Company News
We recently launched the first part of our much anticipated update. The list of improvements and new features include:
- Full multi-currency support for our customers who do business in multiple countries
- CV Parsing is now 600% faster and we’ve increased the accuracy of parsed data
- Hundreds of CVs can now be bulk imported in just a few minutes
- Improvements to the way tags and employment information are displayed on candidate records
- Important information is now easier to see at a glance
- Performance improvements to our infrastructure mean that the system is now even faster
All of the new features are based on the feedback we get from customers.
Our in-house development team is busy working on the next system update which will be launched shortly.
We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
A colleague recommended Recruit So Simple to me and I’m glad I made the switch. It took a little while to get used to a new system, but after a couple of days and a little help from their customer support, I’ve...
As a startup I spent some time investigating recruitment software before stumbling upon Recruit So Simple. It’s early days, but I’ve found it very easy to use so far. The bulk import wizard made migrating data...