October 21st, 2013 | Company News
We recently launched the first part of our much anticipated update. The list of improvements and new features include:
- Full multi-currency support for our customers who do business in multiple countries
- CV Parsing is now 600% faster and we’ve increased the accuracy of parsed data
- Hundreds of CVs can now be bulk imported in just a few minutes
- Improvements to the way tags and employment information are displayed on candidate records
- Important information is now easier to see at a glance
- Performance improvements to our infrastructure mean that the system is now even faster
All of the new features are based on the feedback we get from customers.
Our in-house development team is busy working on the next system update which will be launched shortly.
We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
What a fantastic start to the New Year guys - I love the updates to the system. I’m already making use of the new filtering and reporting options. Thanks for all the great support I received last week as well...
I’m a long time user of RSS - over three years now - and I can’t recommend them highly enough. On the occasions that I’ve contacted their technical support, the response times are extremely fast. This is of gre...