October 21st, 2013 | Company News
We recently launched the first part of our much anticipated update. The list of improvements and new features include:
- Full multi-currency support for our customers who do business in multiple countries
- CV Parsing is now 600% faster and we’ve increased the accuracy of parsed data
- Hundreds of CVs can now be bulk imported in just a few minutes
- Improvements to the way tags and employment information are displayed on candidate records
- Important information is now easier to see at a glance
- Performance improvements to our infrastructure mean that the system is now even faster
All of the new features are based on the feedback we get from customers.
Our in-house development team is busy working on the next system update which will be launched shortly.
We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
After working in the Recruitment Industry for a number of years and having a vast amount of experience with different Recruitment Databases when I started my own business I knew I was lookin...
Being able to consolidate all of my data to one, simple to use, cloud-based solution has transformed my business. I cannot recommend RSS highly enough. The after-sales customer service is an...