June 10th, 2020 | Company News
Today we released a system update that contains some new features and improvements to Recruit So Simple. Here are the highlights:
- Added a draft emails feature so that emails can be saved and then completed later.
- The candidate reference numbers can now be fully customised.
- Added an easy way to duplicate a job record.
- Made it much quicker to reassign records to someone else.
- Increased the number of IP addresses allowed for access control.
- Removed the Google+ social media profile field from records following the closure of this service last year.
- Made various security and performance improvements to keep things running smoothly and securely.
We’re already busy working on the next improvements to our recruitment software which will be released in the near future.
What a fantastic start to the New Year guys - I love the updates to the system. I’m already making use of the new filtering and reporting options. Thanks for all the great support I received last week as well...
I’m a long time user of RSS - over three years now - and I can’t recommend them highly enough. On the occasions that I’ve contacted their technical support, the response times are extremely fast. This is of gre...