March 8th, 2012 | Company News
All recruitment agencies use some sort of system for managing their candidates, clients, and vacancies. This can range from something as simple as a spreadsheet to a fully-featured recruitment database system. These systems can be either PC-based, which means they run on your computer like any other program, or they can be web-based, which means you access them through a web browser via the internet.
At Recruit So Simple we strongly believe that online recruitment software is the way forward. The benefits of an online recruitment software system far outweigh the disadvantages.
The benefits of an online recruitment system are:
- Can be accessed from anywhere in the world, all you need is a web browser and an internet connection
- Can be accessed from your mobile phone or iPad/tablet
- No time-consuming upgrades or installations, the system is updated automatically with new features
- Does not require a server in your office
- New users can be setup in seconds
- Backups are taken care of for you, so you can be confident knowing your data is safe and secure
- Recruit So Simple even allows you to download a backup of your data at any time with 1 click of the mouse
As you can see, the benefits of online recruitment software make it the ideal solution for recruitment agencies looking for a modern approach to recruiting.