April 10th, 2014 | Company News
This week we rolled out a huge update to Recruit So Simple, which includes a new look, a streamlined interface and a ton of new features – all of which have been suggested by our customers!
Some the highlights include:
- New streamlined user interface
- Automatic employment history parsing
- Easier to perform changes to multiple records at once
- Improved Pipeline
- Improved tagging for client sites to aid with searching
- Better performance on mobile devices such as phones and tablets
- Support for Skype contact details with links to quickly start a call
The full list of 20+ improvements can be viewed by logging into the system. Our team is already working hard on the next set of updates to Recruit So Simple. We’re always working on improving the system, making it easier to use and adding more features. We’re committed to maintaining Recruit So Simple as the UK’s leading online recruitment software product.
A colleague recommended Recruit So Simple to me and I’m glad I made the switch. It took a little while to get used to a new system, but after a couple of days and a little help from their customer support, I’ve...
As a startup I spent some time investigating recruitment software before stumbling upon Recruit So Simple. It’s early days, but I’ve found it very easy to use so far. The bulk import wizard made migrating data...